Thursday, May 19, 2011

Simple SMUP (Shootem up)

Its been a few weeks since I've posted on this blog.  Right now I'm working on a simple shoot'em up or smup for short.  For now its only a simple demo.  It has no collision dection or respose system yet so the player can't do any thing with the meteors.


As you can see its very basic.  You can't move up or down,  you are limited to move left or right.  Once I implemented it you'll be about to shoot with the z key which is the action button.  Also it won't be in windowed mode either  because windowed mode is really slow.


One thing about it is that is that there are 2 background.  One is a star background which move quite slow.  And the other is a meteor background to make it feel like you are in an asteroid field and it gives the map a little depth too :D.  Oh well I'll keep it posted. (btw the platformer project has be stalled for a while I'll start working on it after this project).

No comments:

Post a Comment